The Bulz.457288 is considered dangerous by lots of security experts. When this infection is active, you may notice unwanted processes in Task Manager list. In this case, it is adviced to scan your computer with GridinSoft Anti-Malware.
What Bulz.457288 virus can do?
- Executable code extraction
- Injection (inter-process)
- Injection (Process Hollowing)
- Injection with CreateRemoteThread in a remote process
- Creates RWX memory
- A process attempted to delay the analysis task.
- Starts servers listening on 127.0.0.1:0
- A process created a hidden window
- HTTP traffic contains suspicious features which may be indicative of malware related traffic
- Performs some HTTP requests
- The binary likely contains encrypted or compressed data.
- Executed a process and injected code into it, probably while unpacking
- Deletes its original binary from disk
- Attempts to repeatedly call a single API many times in order to delay analysis time
- Steals private information from local Internet browsers
- Spoofs its process name and/or associated pathname to appear as a legitimate process
- Creates a hidden or system file
- Creates a copy of itself
- Harvests credentials from local FTP client softwares
- Harvests information related to installed instant messenger clients
- Harvests information related to installed mail clients
- Collects information to fingerprint the system
How to determine Bulz.457288?
File Info:crc32: 4B616C0Emd5: af49acf4331dad8e82c4cfe6b48c24aaname: AF49ACF4331DAD8E82C4CFE6B48C24AA.mlwsha1: c5e516c1d54bc6993d6a9cb770a8dbb0043f8807sha256: fdf7c57df99d2b51f42db3cb2df58439871ab216658b9e4ba4285e495d13fc89sha512: 3b14361011554aa8389cbee2880f7a915d21ec69ef9ce6c7c44e9cad2e8926fa7635e56c4d4cb48be7150259c5f60ab642cf5a8e05697f01999a938ff43274a1ssdeep: 12288:ER1a2l8zA5OQt+nyP82zDuohYKfXyXDEj1m7dGvNdYdi01IB39ZLSQ+0LSS:ERn5OZc8W8KPkENldKi5B39ZLJ+0LLtype: PE32 executable (GUI) Intel 80386 Mono/.Net assembly, for MS Windows
Version Info:Translation: 0x0000 0x04b0LegalCopyright: Copyright xa9 2021Assembly Version: 220.127.116.11InternalName: OpCodeType.exeFileVersion: 18.104.22.168CompanyName: NoneLegalTrademarks: Valheim is a trademark of Coffee Stain Publishing and Iron Gate AB. Notice is cautionary and does not imply publication.Comments: Manages a Valheim Game ServerProductName: ValheimServerManagerProductVersion: 22.214.171.124FileDescription: ValheimServerManagerOriginalFilename: OpCodeType.exe
Bulz.457288 also known as:
|ESET-NOD32||a variant of MSIL/Kryptik.AARD|
How to remove Bulz.457288?
- Download and install GridinSoft Anti-Malware.
- Open GridinSoft Anti-Malware and perform a “Standard scan“.
- “Move to quarantine” all items.
- Open “Tools” tab – Press “Reset Browser Settings“.
- Select proper browser and options – Click “Reset”.
- Restart your computer.