The suspected of Unknown.Win32Virus is considered dangerous by lots of security experts. When this infection is active, you may notice unwanted processes in Task Manager list. In this case, it is adviced to scan your computer with GridinSoft Anti-Malware.
What suspected of Unknown.Win32Virus virus can do?
- Executable code extraction
- Creates RWX memory
- Reads data out of its own binary image
- Drops a binary and executes it
- Network activity detected but not expressed in API logs
How to determine suspected of Unknown.Win32Virus?
File Info:crc32: E5EBBBE9md5: 5d2abb09390ebe3578fbfaa993260f34name: perle-3.6.exesha1: 22fbf448606a24e3fa275a93307327931d466c90sha256: 48ca51cb6b93b0ada0a114746a8fa59e9ac427280c8bb35d09222343e02b83afsha512: 19015b80b8c31558f3304f75b31bfbc10b796ebf34934e12285a74053b5dc54f52078e848251c3b1f66fde43260949060e919e165a8f5f6bd7f928af7e81f8dassdeep: 393216:C7fZtRn+yQRbJb6U04OPzV3V1cV3ceokQDZR4kvPL:CbTt8udRF1c9cpkQ1ekLtype: PE32 executable (GUI) Intel 80386, for MS Windows
Version Info:LegalCopyright: Copyright xa9 LuckaSoft 2004 FileDescription: EngInSite Perl Editor 126.96.36.199 Professional FileVersion: Version 188.8.131.52 Comments: This installation was built with Inno Setup: http://www.innosetup.comCompanyName: LuckaSoft Translation: 0x0409 0x04e4
suspected of Unknown.Win32Virus also known as:
|VBA32||suspected of Unknown.Win32Virus|
How to remove suspected of Unknown.Win32Virus?
- Download and install GridinSoft Anti-Malware.
- Open GridinSoft Anti-Malware and perform a “Standard scan“.
- “Move to quarantine” all items.
- Open “Tools” tab – Press “Reset Browser Settings“.
- Select proper browser and options – Click “Reset”.
- Restart your computer.