The Win32/Yandex.K potentially unwanted is considered dangerous by lots of security experts. When this infection is active, you may notice unwanted processes in Task Manager list. In this case, it is adviced to scan your computer with GridinSoft Anti-Malware.
What Win32/Yandex.K potentially unwanted virus can do?
- Executable code extraction
- Presents an Authenticode digital signature
- Creates RWX memory
- A process attempted to delay the analysis task.
- Reads data out of its own binary image
- Drops a binary and executes it
- Network activity detected but not expressed in API logs
How to determine Win32/Yandex.K potentially unwanted?
File Info:crc32: EB84C81Amd5: e2c650fdf3830f5663d3eca2b3e0a837name: E2C650FDF3830F5663D3ECA2B3E0A837.mlwsha1: 6ca443e6eb03af7db6da7a2694348bbbb7bda99bsha256: 74ea8d4582676f6afba03495240690cc082a3ddff0882d6e7f818f4a9660f06fsha512: 7e5597a5275e18cb0e5cdc33ce86d7e849c2a4529585d2dc343ad19255ad43bc05f02c2d77223d149eca73fc68789bc87fbe2e1e819e59640fdd2af358c01c77ssdeep: 49152:7cRmBH/slfAmRvFmjRgWo1vYJJ8duBVTvhmVfzwX35eZ46G8dgw/bw:7/slfAkmjerU7Tvh0U5eZ4p8dgCwtype: PE32 executable (GUI) Intel 80386, for MS Windows
Version Info:LegalCopyright: SE7EN Solutions FileVersion: 1.4.0 CompanyName: SE7EN Solutions Comments: This installation was built with Inno Setup.ProductName: 7Launcher GTA 5 ProductVersion: 1.4.0 FileDescription: 7Launcher GTA 5 Setup Translation: 0x0000 0x04b0
Win32/Yandex.K potentially unwanted also known as:
|ESET-NOD32||a variant of Win32/Yandex.K potentially unwanted|
How to remove Win32/Yandex.K potentially unwanted?
- Download and install GridinSoft Anti-Malware.
- Open GridinSoft Anti-Malware and perform a “Standard scan“.
- “Move to quarantine” all items.
- Open “Tools” tab – Press “Reset Browser Settings“.
- Select proper browser and options – Click “Reset”.
- Restart your computer.