The Trojan:Win32/Hancitor.RVG!MTB is considered dangerous by lots of security experts. When this infection is active, you may notice unwanted processes in Task Manager list. In this case, it is adviced to scan your computer with GridinSoft Anti-Malware.
What Trojan:Win32/Hancitor.RVG!MTB virus can do?
- Executable code extraction
- Injection (inter-process)
- Injection (Process Hollowing)
- Attempts to connect to a dead IP:Port (1 unique times)
- Creates RWX memory
- A process attempted to delay the analysis task.
- HTTP traffic contains suspicious features which may be indicative of malware related traffic
- Performs some HTTP requests
- Looks up the external IP address
- Executed a process and injected code into it, probably while unpacking
- Attempts to repeatedly call a single API many times in order to delay analysis time
- Steals private information from local Internet browsers
- A process sent information about the computer to a remote location.
- Collects information about installed applications
- Checks the CPU name from registry, possibly for anti-virtualization
- Attempts to modify proxy settings
- Attempts to access Bitcoin/ALTCoin wallets
- Harvests information related to installed instant messenger clients
- Collects information to fingerprint the system
How to determine Trojan:Win32/Hancitor.RVG!MTB?
File Info:crc32: C6E3A0EAmd5: 7348620f737ec1b0997cae7548344f2cname: 7348620F737EC1B0997CAE7548344F2C.mlwsha1: 5550f62fdc0963c331b460f8a967c45d481e505asha256: 8efac1531e83525bb0806eebca0bb9a797a18feb1848a4ceee4a88fdb85cbbbdsha512: 568babf18ba8ad33c9756e43610172361132f076bb4601e0e046317a30a298da453219f43a2b5ffafc5c535e4ca62ffff622ae7bf084efba786946b880f9ddb6ssdeep: 3072:HLg/uYnxzUzb9HbHYgaf8odt7DBsXFJktl/ML5xtREVFW5p3d+0d:HMZJUzBZaf84VE4l/ML5xEop3fdtype: PE32 executable (DLL) (GUI) Intel 80386, for MS Windows
Version Info:0: [No Data]
Trojan:Win32/Hancitor.RVG!MTB also known as:
|Cynet||Malicious (score: 100)|
|MAX||malware (ai score=89)|
How to remove Trojan:Win32/Hancitor.RVG!MTB?
- Download and install GridinSoft Anti-Malware.
- Open GridinSoft Anti-Malware and perform a “Standard scan“.
- “Move to quarantine” all items.
- Open “Tools” tab – Press “Reset Browser Settings“.
- Select proper browser and options – Click “Reset”.
- Restart your computer.