The Win32/IObit.D potentially unwanted is considered dangerous by lots of security experts. When this infection is active, you may notice unwanted processes in Task Manager list. In this case, it is adviced to scan your computer with GridinSoft Anti-Malware.
What Win32/IObit.D potentially unwanted virus can do?
- Executable code extraction
- Presents an Authenticode digital signature
- Creates RWX memory
- A process attempted to delay the analysis task.
- Attempts to connect to a dead IP:Port (14 unique times)
- Loads a driver
- Reads data out of its own binary image
- Drops a binary and executes it
- HTTP traffic contains suspicious features which may be indicative of malware related traffic
- Performs some HTTP requests
- Uses Windows utilities for basic functionality
- Checks for the presence of known windows from debuggers and forensic tools
- Attempts to repeatedly call a single API many times in order to delay analysis time
- Creates or sets a registry key to a long series of bytes, possibly to store a binary or malware config
- Installs itself for autorun at Windows startup
- Creates a hidden or system file
- Attempts to modify proxy settings
How to determine Win32/IObit.D potentially unwanted?
File Info:crc32: 116A000Emd5: 5aff327b388e7dbd63509f44c0e23d3aname: unlocker-setup.exesha1: 9bf4da1bf90a69413cdd003f65ad4d2a91396e67sha256: c114ff90e7cb93cadea5d4af69624c5c17b7beaafe0e0285f41371fe5c68b76dsha512: 4195d17a2ece882b10c9ba5376ba9a6873d421b3708a6b40281e0a2f164be06bba9b23ae5d187b910109b8871d38fbae4e03278af5ceb59f6d2d071574d51b17ssdeep: 49152:jIPYz2KQMb4jfbDalv1AZkMV8XzhjBT3uBZAKxhqPl/pspgG9hmY0hW3hUyn:uoXQMbayUkogdjAYNhqhmYaWJntype: PE32 executable (GUI) Intel 80386, for MS Windows
Version Info:LegalCopyright: Copyright xa9 2005-2015 FileVersion: 1.1 CompanyName: IObit Comments: This installation was built with Inno Setup.ProductName: IObit Unlocker ProductVersion: 1.1 FileDescription: IObit Unlocker Translation: 0x0000 0x04b0
Win32/IObit.D potentially unwanted also known as:
|ESET-NOD32||Win32/IObit.D potentially unwanted|
|Sophos||IObit Unlocker (PUA)|
How to remove Win32/IObit.D potentially unwanted?
- Download and install GridinSoft Anti-Malware.
- Open GridinSoft Anti-Malware and perform a “Standard scan“.
- “Move to quarantine” all items.
- Open “Tools” tab – Press “Reset Browser Settings“.
- Select proper browser and options – Click “Reset”.
- Restart your computer.